Unfortunately, I cant really start it until i go to Jenny Craig.
I will ring them and make an appoitment asap.
But the mental stuff is a continual process. For some reason, it hasnt hit me this vividly before.... I know i can work on the mental stuff this time to keep the weight off.. I know what i have to do...
I am going to scrap an album of the process, i think it will make great therapy. Thanks to a challenge i did last year, i have all my feelings about the whole process documented... Isnt scrapping a great hobby for this reason!!!
I will ring them and make an appoitment asap.
But the mental stuff is a continual process. For some reason, it hasnt hit me this vividly before.... I know i can work on the mental stuff this time to keep the weight off.. I know what i have to do...
I am going to scrap an album of the process, i think it will make great therapy. Thanks to a challenge i did last year, i have all my feelings about the whole process documented... Isnt scrapping a great hobby for this reason!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment