Its just not happening!!! Its so frustrating, but today i listened to some stuff that really did start to make sense and to be honest - between you and me, im kinda excited about it for the first time in a long time!!!
I reluctantly bought "Body Trim" weight loss secret... Yeh yeh...
But listening to Jeff, it really make sense because i have experienced first hand alot of the things he talks about, and also over time have had accidental success from some of the things he mentioned!!
So on Monday the 1st February, Im gonna give this ago.
They reacon you can loose a stone in the first week!! WOuldnt that be friggin brilliant even if it is all water!! I gotta get rid of that too!!!
So on Monday, I shall start again, for the how manyith friggin time!!!
Im so over being fat! I just want it gone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment