Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 1 - Scrap Blog Challenge

I dont have a photo at the moment as i havnet loaded it from my phone.
But yesterday my weight was
111.2
Thats a .600 loss.

Now my week.
If i wanted to eat it i did....
I was very very busy, and hardly sat down.
Lots of climbing ladders and stars
and carrying heavy items
and very little sleep!
I spent the week setting up for the Deb ball


This was more or less single handely done by me!
Tables, chair covers, staging.....
Josh did the celing.
Setup, pulldown
and i am still washing and ironing....

Maybe next week i will have time to think about what i am doing with my weight loss 
and i will still have a loss!!
Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. 600 grams is awesome you should be stoked :) woohoo

    ReplyDelete

12WBT Progress Tracker