Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Small Win


Despite eating correctly all week and walking everyday plus extra exercise over the weekend shooting archery, i hadn't lost any weight until just today where i lost .4g!!

However, I went to the Verdict today for lunch with Mum & Mat where i proudly had a slice of bread with Turkey and Cranberry Sauce, some Avacado and a little cheese.

But the win was when i went to actually sit down in the chair at the Verdict.  I've always had to sit right on the edge cause my hips wont fit past the arm rests!!! When i lean back it feels like i am lying down because i cant get my bum back far enough in the chair!

Today, I sat in the chair, shimmied to the back and sat a little side on!! OMG!
And i didnt even notice, I just sat down comfortably, until i realized some time later that the arm rests weren't digging into my hips and feeling really uncomfortable!!!

So there is a little Win on this journey of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

12WBT Progress Tracker