Monday, July 16, 2012

A Fresh Approach to and Old Problem

I've started every diet!
Honestly, something has to work sooner or later!
I started Tony Ferguson last Monday
Breakfast was ok, shake, I can handle that!
Lunch was a bar.....
Friggin hell!
If I wanted to eat plaster I would you know!
This was revolting!
I looked at the calories and thought I can do better for those calories than this crap...
And that was that.
I stopped having my large caramel latta every morning....
Stopped having my diet cokes a couple of times a day..
Replacing all that with tea or water.
Eating healthy using the Michelle Bridges plan of 300 Calories a meal
and 150 a snack.
Loading up on vegies.
A little wholegrain bread, but minimum,
protein, no or little fat. and because I am sweet tooth, I am allowing myself a small treat each day so I dont crave and pig out!!!
 Last Monday I was 112.6
Today I was 110.
Down 2.6 with my own plan.

Here I am now...



Here is a simualor to help us visulaise our goal.




This is what 60 kilos looks like!!
I've never been 60 kilos!
I was 80 in year 10 and built like a brick shit house!!!


This was me in Year 10 at 80 kilos.


Here I am at about 11


Here I am at 13


Its a great goal, and I am going to try to get as close as possible.
I did get to 79kg in 2006!! And was starting to wear size 14 jeans!!
But alas, it wasn't to be and it found me again!
I think my comfort size is 112 kilos. Its where I have landed now for the last 12 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

12WBT Progress Tracker