Friday, February 22, 2013

First Big Test!

Its been an amaising week so far with weight loss
considering I have done something to me knee!
Its all swollen and very think to bend and lift!
I know its from the running on the treadmill with inappropriate footwear!

So I am a little anxious about ruining such great weight loss progress with
a weekend away!
Tomorrow we are heading to ........


Yep!
Kinda worries me, but this old woman wont rule out anything to have some fun!

We are leaving after work tomorrow.
Staying Saturday and Sunday Night in a Motel.
Soundwave is on Sunday.
And then home Monday!

No real opportunity for Super Saturday workout!
And no real "appropriate meals" on the adgeda!
I just have to make the best choices with what is available!

I wont consume empty calories by drinking though.
I will use the opportunity to consume lots of water

Maybe I can use the "headbanging" as an opportunity for a workout??
Idea maybe?

But I will let you know the results on Tuesday and then we will see the actual results on Wednesday!

Wish me luck!

On a side note though:

This week saw too really great milestones!
1. My arse fits in a chair!!! (This is massive! I even gave a demonstration to my scrapbook class!)
2. I fit into the jeans I was wearing 2 seasons ago!
I cant believe I can see such great milestones only after 1 1/2 weeks!!
Way to go Michelle Bridges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

12WBT Progress Tracker