I did my fitness test on the cross trainer.
It doesn't mention to use it on the program,
but I figure I set my own pace, not like a treadmill and really its all about measuring results.
I can measure my results more accurately on that.
Time Trial : 8.3mins
Push Ups on Knees: 23
Abdominal Strength: 59 secs on Knees
Wall Sit; 1.1o mins
Sit & Reach: -8cm.
The sit and reach surprised me, I've always been fairly flexible!
The last time I did the time trial i did it in over 10 minutes,
the the ground here is up and down which I thought a more accurate measurement for fitness improvement would be the cross trainer.
Push Ups, my husband bet me 21, I just had to beat that!
Looking forward to seeing how things improve.
Ive done my weekly shop,
Ive cleaned out the fridge and cupboard.
I will prepare what I can in advance of an evening to take to work the next day and for my meal the following night.
2 nights a week I have to have a quick meal as I teach a Scrapbook Class
and also have a Ball Meeting on the other night.
Organisation will be the key to this journey!
One I hope I can stay on for a very long time, until the journey is normal anyway!
One I hope I can stay on for a very long time, until the journey is normal anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment