I have to say.
Im pretty damn happy with how things have gone this week
and I am thinking I am getting it all worked out!
Our bodies are all different and it responds in different ways to other people.
Its just trial and error..
Or in my case, lots of errors!!!
My biggest concern really is the burning calories
and this is where I have run into trouble every time!
We often think
Burn burn burn...
But that's not always the best option!
My job is very active.
Some days way more than others, but sometime I am completely exhausted!
And then the thought of coming home and working out ontop of that!
And then the thought of coming home and working out ontop of that!
So I have conducted experiments.
On the days that I do have very active jobs on, such as setting up whole functions,
lots of lifting and carrying.
I don't need to come home and burn 600 calories,
because I have already burnt that and more during that period of work.
My metabolism just doesn't process the way others might.
You think work work work and our body is burn burn burn,
but not mine.
I really have to balance a few days at a time and overall make sure that I have done proficient exercise and eaten correctly so my metabolism keeps working efficiently.
Sometimes that means I burn 500 calories,
some days 300
and some days I just rest.
And also I have learnt to use that relaxed choice day we get!
It for whatever reason, really kicks things alot!
But everything within reason and moderation.
So that being said
this week my weight is
106.8
a loss of 1.4 kilos
For a total loss during the program of 7.3
but since I started its 10.2!
Over 10 kilo loss!!
Yay!
Measurement time:
Bust: 114cm (6cm Loss)
Waist: 97cm (9cm Loss)
Hips: 130cm (12cm Loss)
Right Thigh: 62cm (10cm Loss)
Left Thigh: 49cm (13cm Loss)
Right Arm: 38cm (5cm Loss)
Left Arm: 36cm (7cm Loss)
So all up the measurement loss is: 61cm.
Go Me!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment