Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Weigh in Day Week 11



OMG!
What a couple of weeks its been
despite hard work and good food, there was very little weight loss!
1 kilo over 2 weeks
Very frustrating!!

But today we finally have some action!
Down to 104.8.

Although that being said, I do notice a real change in my boy shape now.
I can feel my backside is smaller and I was admiring the smily face on my butt 
the other day!
There hasn't been a happy face there in a long time!
You know the part I am refering to!
My boobs have shrunk! :(
But I feel so much more comfortable in them now!

I am accumulating a bag a clothes that are too big now
and they are going!
This is the first time I have lost weight and thrown the old clothes out!
Usually I keep them!
But this time I have been taught properly what I need to do to loose weight!

Ive seen people in town that have had the major opperation of a stomack sleeve!
They have lost weight quickly
kept it off for a year or so
and now they are gaining it back again!
Rather than learning how to eat properly in the first place
there journey is exactly the opposite!

Now their body is learning to eat and process the bad food.
Smaller portions at a time
Smush it all up!
Still eating crap and drinking heaps of alcohol
and putting it all back on!

Im so pleased I didn't do that!
I made the appointment and had the cash in my wallet!




No comments:

Post a Comment

12WBT Progress Tracker