Saturday, May 23, 2015

3 Months Down...... 26.8 kilos Gone!....

17th May celebrates my 3 months mark since surgery.

I feel fantastic!
Everyday I look at myself in the mirror and I like what I see now.
Im not revolted by the look of myself.

Its not really until to like the look of yourself that you realise
how much I hated myself before.

I am happy!!!

There is still more to loose, but I am on the downhill side of things now.
My Doctor said try to get to 80 kilos in 6 months
My Dietitian said I should get to 72...

I however, dont really care!
I have no goal in mind. I feel pretty awesome now
and until I start to look wrinkly and horrible I will keep losing.

Here are the progress photos...


Right now I am 90 Kilos
Neck: 34
Bust 103
Waist: 85
Bicep: 35
Hips: 110
Thigh: 57

Body Fat 51%
BMI: 33.4




No comments:

Post a Comment

12WBT Progress Tracker