Its now 3 1/2 months Post Op.
Weight Loss has slowed down, but I am still losing Cms.
And I think things must be re positioning because my shape keeps changing too.
Who knows, all I know is that its ALL GOOD!
Here was me last week.
I am wearing Q Baby Wrangler Jeans.
I have never been able to wear brand name Jeans.
Even when I was much younger.
I could never get them to fit my thighs!
So to be wearing Wrangler Jeans is amazing to me!! Yay!
Notice too the Ear Warmers
These have a double purpose.
1. Too keep thy ears warms
2. To cover the dreadful hair breakage flyaways!
Ive always loved my hair and I always like to keep it nice.
But I am losing like heaps and heaps of hair now.
I only brush it once a week to try and save on hair loss because when I brush it,
the brush is FULL of hair!
Im hoping at this stage that I dont have to have it cut,
but I wont be devastated if I do.
Its only hair and it will grow back
Nothing is better than how I am feeling with this weight loss,
if it means short hair for a while than Meh...
no biggy
Atu & Mum will have the issues with it, not me!
Here is my photos to date....
I still cant believe this is actually me!!
To celebrate getting under the 90 kilo mark
I decided to do a paraglide.
I have wanted to do this twice before but due to my weight didnt get the chance.
Yesterday it wasnt even a issue!
No talk of being too heavy!
Infact, they had to take the harness in for me after the previous woman wore it!
That was more thrilling than the ride!!! haha
Here are some photos!
A close up of my hair.
I dont look too much like a sick person do i??
Nearly forgot my weight and measurements:
Weight: 88.6
Bust: 102
Waist: 84
Hips: 113 (Maybe Hormonal)
Thigh: 56.5
Calf: 39.5
Arm: 36
Neck: 33





No comments:
Post a Comment