Hi there
- My name is Jodi and I am a foodaholic!!!
All the time as a matter of fact!
- I live in Gunnedah, Country NSW, West of Tamworth the Country Music Capital!What do you do? (work, study, parent)
- I am doing the 12WBT because I am scared that if i dont do something soon I am going to have a forced big lifestyle change that i wont like at all!!!
- Ive lost weight before, twice on Jenny Craig. Once in 1990 and once in 2005. Due to family upsets and issues, Ive lost the momentum and its come back again! I used to be very sporty, I have a curvaceous figure normally even without the fat, but with muscle.Some other interesting points: I am a scrapbooker, I am self employed, I won a World Title in IFAA Archery in 2005 and a few National Titles that year as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment