Considering I started this on Monday!
There isnt much loss! I was actually secretly wishing for me!
But Ya get that hey!
So Im only down .2!
Weight is now 112 kgs
It was raining this morning at 7am when i get up to walk...
And poor Stu spent the night in the fetal position on the lounge due to Kidney Stones
All I heard all night was his moaning in agony!
So there wasn't much sleep in our house last night!
But after getting my jobs done this morning
and my deliveres
the rain stopped and i headed upto Porky around lunch time!
I multi tasked and got all my phone calls done while i was at it!
Until the steps started and then i had to hang up!!!
By the way, I counted them today!
In the .8km section there are 205 steps to the top!!!
No wonder my legs are so sore!!!
Varying heights but 205 none the less!
Here is me at the top today!
Here is a 180 photo over the other side of Porky
This looks out over onto farm land!
There are lots of white dots out there at the moment with Cotton Harvest!
You can kinda see them right at the back there...

No comments:
Post a Comment