Last night Stu & I went to the big city of Spring Ridge's
Country Club Casino Night!
It was the total best fun!
With lots of pretend money, cocktails and platters of finger food!
And lots of gambling fun!
With lots of pretend money, cocktails and platters of finger food!
And lots of gambling fun!
I ended up winning over $6000 on the Roulette Table
and lost all but $1000 on the Poker table!
Yes I endulged in two milky cocktails
two pieces of sushi and a couple of other nibbles...
So today was a day for a good workout!
I decided to do the experiment I have been wondering about for a while now.
Walk to Porky vs Cross Trainer.
It took about 45 minutes to get to the top of Porky
and I burnt 296 calorires.
I was only in that 160 odd zone twice, mostly sitting between 130 - 140.
So I really dont think the walk is as beneficial as the equivalent amount of time on the cross trainer
where I can get my heart up into that aerobic zone much faster
and for a longer length of time.
The whole walk took well over an hour
and by the time I got home I had burnt
518 calories.
It was nice for a change, but I think bang for my buck I will stick with the cross trainer!
And I dont get sun burnt too... so thats always a plus!
And I dont get sun burnt too... so thats always a plus!

No comments:
Post a Comment