Today is my Birthday!
I am 45 today!!!
I did have some birthday cake.....
But I haven't had a snack today
and it was only a small piece of cake, so its all good!! :)
Today I discovered a couple of things that are gong to help me loose this weight!!
No 1:
Subway!
I hate Subway!
I dont ever recall eating it! Ever!
I hate the smell, and its not really the cleanest place to walk into...
But I was doing a decorating job today
and needed lunch.
I said "I need so stay in that 300 calories limit!"
The young girls said "Subway!"
Hmm, ok. let me go look!
I took my kj to calories converter with me
and there was a whole selection of Subs that met that criteria!!!
OMG!
It didnt taste too bad I suppose,
for takeaway!
And
No 2:
My Workout Soundtrack!
Michelle Bridges says to get your heart rate up to that 150-160
and I find that really hard when I am doing any exercise!
I find that my breath runs out before I can get to that!
I feel like I am about to die!!
No, fair dincum, drop down dead die of a heart attack!
But today I decided to trial a soundtrack while I was working out.
Usually I listed to one of my naughty "mummy porn" books on my ipad.
But Ive finished it,
so as I recently went to Soundwave and really got into Linkin Park
I looked up their top 20 songs and downloaded them!
And the best part is cause its playing nice and loud, I cant hear myself dying!!!
This is my new soundtrack to workout by.
Here is my total caloriies burned during my half hour workout last week...
Oh and here was the sweaty person....
Here are the results today
listening to linkin park.
I did the cardio workout
with the highest setting of 10.
My heart rate ranged between 145 - 160
and look at the calories burned in a half hour!!!
It was also light enough outside to get a sweaty photo too.
Its usually too dark when i am done to get one.
Thats my trsuty steed on the back deck there!!!
Had him smokin today!!!
Would you like to try my calorie Burn Soundtrack
Here it is:
Linkin Park.
1. In the end
2. Numb
3.What Ive Done
4.New divide
5.iridicent
6. one step closer
7. faint
8. in pieces
9. waiting for the end
10. bleed it out
11. The catalyst
12. lying from you
13. papercut
14. crawling
15. Breaking the habit
16. Leave out all the rest
17.somewhere i blong
18. given up
19. shadow of the day
20 . blackbirds
Enjoy!!
The best part is not only do you work your arms and legs,
but your head due to the head banging taking place!!! hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment